(Powered by BidsOnlineTM)
The City of San Diego is excited to launch its new e-procurement system, BidsOnlineTM, a fully automated web-based vendor registration and bid management system. In a phased approach, all formal City solicitations will be conducted through the new online system hosted by PlanetBids System (PB SystemTM). The new system will consolidate vendor registration for suppliers, contractors, subcontractors, consultants, manufacturers, distributors, and dealers (collectively, vendors) interested in providing goods and services, construction services, and consultant services to the City of San Diego. This new system is expected to improve the City of San Diego's overall procurement process.
On January 13, 2014 the City began using vendor registration in BidsOnlineTM. BidsOnline (the City of San Diego's Vendor Portal) will consolidate the vendor registration function currently available through PlanetBids and eBidboard.
BidsOnlineTM provides the following key features and benefits free of charge so that vendors may:
- Maintain a self-managed online vendor profile
- Search and download current solicitation documents such as attachments, planholders, addenda, and procurement results such as bid tabulations and awards
- Receive automatic e-mail notifications for solicitations based on product/service categories selected by the vendor
- Receive automatic addenda notification(s) as a planholder
- Ask questions about the solicitation and receive answers (Q&A) online
- Apply for consideration under the City's Contractors Prequalification Program
- Register with the City for providing goods and services under emergency procedures
Access to BidsOnlineTM
To access BidsOnlineTM, Adobe Flash Player 10.1 or higher (free download) must be installed.
- Vendor Portal (Non-ADA)
- Vendor Portal (ADA) - Selecting the accessibility mode will ensure that users of assistive technologies have full and equal access to all aspects of the website.
If you have any difficulty registering online or require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act, please contact the Technical Support personnel by clicking the Help link or by contacting PlanetBids at email@example.com.
For general questions regarding BidsOnline please contact Kristina Peralta at firstname.lastname@example.org or (619) 236-6214.