Employee Benefits And Employee Assistance Program
The City provides its employees with a variety of plans/programs.
- The Flexible Benefits Plan administers health and life insurance coverage
- The Long-Term Disability Plan provides non-industrially disabled City employees with income and flexible benefits coverage.
- The employee savings plans allow employees to enhance their retirement years by fully participating in tax-deferred plans.
- The Employee Assistance Program assists employees in solving personal and family problems that affect them.
- Retiree Health Option C Information
For additional benefits information, visit the City of San Diego Employment Opportunities Employee Benefits web page.