DRAFT Jurisdictional Runoff Management Plan (JRMP)
The City's Jurisdictional Runoff Management Plan encompasses City-wide programs and activities designed to prevent and reduce storm water pollution within City boundaries. The Plan describes the pollution prevention activities that the City implements, as well as, the pollution prevention requirements for homes and businesses.
As part of the JRMP update, the City has developed an updated Storm Water Ordinance and a corresponding set of "Minimum Best Management Practices" (Minimum BMPs) that set guidelines and expectations for pollution prevention efforts by homeowners, commercial property owners and businesses throughout our jurisdiction.
The JRMP is now available for review under the CEQA 30-day Public Comment Period. Interested persons wishing to submit comments on the following document, need to review the public notice here.
Current Jurisdictional Urban Runoff Management Plan (JURMP)
The City's Jurisdictional Urban Runoff Management Plan encompasses City-wide programs and activities designed to prevent and reduce storm water pollution within City boundaries. This plan was adopted by the City Council on January 22, 2008, via Resolution NO. 303351.
- 2008 Jurisdictional Urban Runoff Management Plan (PDF)
- I. Municipal Permit (PDF)
- II. Storm Water Ordinance (PDF)
- III. Municipal Inventory (PDF)
- IV. Storm Drain System Map (PDF)
- V. Industrial and Commercial Inventory (PDF)
- VI. Construction Project Inventory (PDF)
- VII. High Priority Residential Areas Inventory (PDF)
- VIII. Updated Storm Water Standards Manual (PDF)
- IX. Municipal Operations and Maintenance Contract Language (PDF)
- X. Minimum BMPs for Industrial and Commercial Sites/Sources (PDF)
- XI. Minimum BMPs for Mobile Businesses (PDF)
- XII. Minimum BMPs for Residential Areas and Activities (PDF)
- XIII. Annual Report Form Questions (PDF)
- XIV. Inspection Forms (PDF)
- XV. Chemical Release Reporting Form 304 (PDF)
- XVI. Water Department SWPPP/SOPPs (PDF)
- XVII. Metropolitan Wastewater Department SWPPP/SORPTs (PDF)
- XVIII. Park and Recreation Department BMP Manual
- XIX. Environmental Services Department SOPs (PDF)
- XX. Regional Residential Education Program (PDF)
- XXI. Survey of City Residents (PDF)
- XXII. Dry Weather Field Screening and Analytical Monitoring Sites (PDF)
- XXIII. Glossary (PDF)
- XXIV. Certification of Adequate Legal Authority (PDF)