For an Emergency service request, please call Street Division Customer Service at (619) 527-7500.
If your request is not an Emergency or about a Traffic Signal, submit a Street Division Service Request for repairs or services on street related issues. These issues include:
- Report a sign which is knocked down, faded or missing.
- Report a guardrail, existing sidewalk or existing structure which needs repair.
- Request a curb re-painting.
If you are reporting a hazardous waste discharge or other emergency, please call 911. If you are reporting an active discharge during business hours, please call the Storm Water Hotline at (619) 235-1000. Otherwise, submit a Storm Water Service Request for repairs or services on Storm Water related issues.
Submit a Traffic Service Request for the following items.
- Report an incorrect traffic sign.
- Request new street striping or curb color painting.
- Request a new stop sign, traffic signal or other traffic safety measure in your community.