Traffic Service Request
Welcome to the Transportation Engineering Division Traffic Request page.
Submit a Traffic Service Request (form below) for the following items.
- Report an incorrect traffic sign.
- Request new street striping or curb color painting.
- Request a new stop sign, traffic signal or other traffic safety measure in your community.
Submit a Street Division Service Request for the following requests.
- Report a sign which is knocked down, faded or missing.
- Report a guardrail, existing sidewalk or existing structure which needs repair.
- Request a curb re-painting.
To contact the Streets Division, call (619) 527-7500 or e-mail Street_Service@sandiego.gov.
If you need assistance with this form, contact us by phone at (619) 533-3126 or e-mail email@example.com.