An adequate and reliable water supply is vital for the future of San Diego. The Public Utilities Department is actively pursuing ways to increase our water supplies and our options. This includes maximizing all local alternatives and reaching out to regional partners.
- 2010 Urban Water Management Plan (PDF)
- 2005 Urban Water Management Plan (PDF)
- 2012 Long-Range Water Resources Plan – Final Draft Report (June 2013) (PDF: 21Mb)
- Long-Range Water Resources Plan (PDF: 5Mb)
- Integrated Regional Water Management Plan
- Water Conservation Update FY2011 (PDF)