Meeting Agenda April 8, 2003
1250 Sixth Avenue, 1st Floor Seminar Room
Board members please note: We need a quorum of twelve (12) to conduct business.
If you cannot attend, please call Scott Fulkerson at (619) 236-6125 or Elvia Sandoval at (619) 236-6296.
OPEN/PUBLIC MEETING (4:00 p.m.)
(Open To The General Public)
- Discussion/Action Items
- Board/Public Dialogue - Sharon Marshall, Deputy City Attorney
- Recent Appellate Court Decision - Sharon Marshall
- Civil Service Commission Hearing Re: CRB Decision in Dubose Case - Sharon Marshall
- Proposed By-laws Changes - Nancy Acker
- New Business
- New Case Write-Up Format - Gaye Wagner, Detective
- Parking - Lou Scanlon, Assistant Chief
- Community Outreach - Jim Dort
CLOSED SESSION (:4:30 - 6:30 p.m.)
Pursuant to California Government Code Section 54957 - To discuss citizens' complaints brought against San Diego Police Department Officers under California Penal Code Section 832.7.
Tuesday, April 22, 2003 - World Trade Center
4:00 P.M. (CLOSED SESSION)
6:30 P.M. (OPEN SESSION)