City Bulletin of Public Notices
(Type one or more search terms in search box and press the "Search" button, also see Basic Search Essentials)
Specific Field Search - An Advanced Search provides specific field search options for Public Notices.
The City Bulletin of Public Notices includes the City's official advertising and notices as required by City, State or Federal regulation. This site provides important information about public hearings, bid & contract opportunities, city ordinances and resolutions, and many other official notices. The notices can be listed by one of the nine main categories defined below. For a complete historical listing of legal notices, please visit the website of the City's Official Newspaper, the Daily Transcript.
- Public Notice regarding Campaign Contributions
- Public Hearings
Noticing property owners, tenants, concerned citizen or interested persons on a public hearing held by City Council, Planning Commission, or Hearing Officer.
- California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) Notices & Documents
Notices and reports to concerned citizens or interested person regarding decision of impact findings on the environment. Not all documents may be available for viewing online. Further, graphics, exhibits and attachments such as technical reports may not be available for viewing online.
- 11-30-18 - PN1300 #538814 Draft ND
- 11-30-18 - PN1300 #538814 Appendices
- 11-27-18 - PN1300 #606087 Updated PN Draft MND
- 11-21-18 - PN1300 #562674 Draft EIR
- 11-21-18 - PN1300 #562674 Appendices A-I
- 11-21-18 - PN1300 #562674 Appendices J-M
- 11-21-18 - PN1300 #562674 Appendices N-P
- 11-19-18 - N1300 #585277 Revised Draft ND
- California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) Notices of Rights to Appeal Environmental Determinations
Notices of environmental determinations made by City staff (including the City Manager), the City Hearing Officer, and the City Planning Commission that may be appealed to the City Council in accordance with Section 112.0520 of the Municipal Code.
- 12/10/18 - Healing Center CUP Amendment/545920
12-10-18 - NORA 12-10-2018 Toulon Residence CDP
12-07-18 - NORA 12-07-2018 Healing Center CUP Amendment
- 12-07-18 - NORA 12-07-2018 Cromwell Ct NDP
- 12-07-18 - NORA 12-07-2018 6 @ North Park Map Waiver
- 12-06-18 - NORA 12-06-2018 T Mobile Northminster
- 12-06-18 - NORA 12-06-2018 As-Needed Engineering Services Golf Course Drive Improvements
- 12-06-18 - NORA 12-06-2018 Verizon South Doyle
- 12-06-18 - NORA 12-06-2018 Del Rio Apartments NUP
- 12-06-18 - NORA 12-06-2018 King Residence
- 12-04-18 - NORA 12-04-2018 Ashley Falls Storm Flow Storage SDP
- 12-4-18 - NORA 12-4-18 Herschel MW CDP
11-30-18 - NORA 11-30-2018 Olive Park MW
11-30-18 - NORA 11-30-2018 5251 Chelsea St
11-30-18 - NORA 11-30-2018 Heritage Place MW
11-29-18 - NORA 11-29-2018 Dairy Mart Road ROW Vacation
11-29-18 - NORA 11-29-2018 Sprint Canyonside Park
11-29-18 - NORA 11-29-2018 Sprint Kearny Villa
11-29-18 - NORA 11-29-2018 Sprint Doyle Park
11-28-18 - NORA 11-28-2018 Verizon Blazing Star
11-26-18 - NORA 11-26-18 Bernardo Heights Pkwy Calle Pueblito TS
Visit Bids & Contracts for information on Construction bids.
Visit Bids & Contracts for information on Consultant bids.
- Land Use And Development
Noticing property owners, tenants, concerned citizens, and interested persons on applications for permits, maps or other matters regarding land use and development. Includes Notice of Application, Notice of Future Decision.
Visit the Bids & Contracts website for information on Materials/Equipment/Services bids.
Notice of a miscellaneous nature.
Noticing to concerned citizen and interested persons of City Council Resolutions and Ordinances.
Visit Bids & Contracts for other information related to Materials/Equipment/Services, Construction and Consultants.
It is the policy of the City of San Diego to encourage equal opportunity in its construction, consultant, material and supply contracts. The City is committed to equal opportunity and will not do business with any firm that discriminates on any basis.