2. Site Information
Are there site constraints on your project?
Determine your property's zone and other site criteria.
- Overview - Before you can obtain the appropriate approval or permit, site information will be required about the location of your project.
- Determine Your Property's Zone and Other Criteria - All property in the city is assigned to a particular zone. Find out more about your property's zone, other criteria, and the development regulations that apply to it.
- Permit Records and Mapping on Your Property - Check specific mapping information and other permit records to determine if the structures on your site were properly permitted.
- Submittal Requirements - For a complete and thorough plan review, you will need to submit various documents, plans and information on your project.
- Virtual DPI - A Visual Guide to Development and Permit Information.