List of Noticed Unreinforced Masonry (URM) Buildings
The following is the list of Unreinforced Masonry (URM) buildings in the City of San Diego, presented in two different sorting formats. (See definitions below for the URM status of buildings referenced in the list.)
Since some buildings may have multiple addresses, the lists only show the address on the City's records identified as the known mailing address.
- List of Noticed Unreinforced Masonry Buildings by Assessors Parcel Number (APN) September 01, 2007
- List of Noticed Unreinforced Masonry Buildings by Street Address September 01, 2007
- Partial Retrofit: the URM building has been retrofitted to comply with the mandatory provision of the URM Regulations, as required per SDMC, Sec. 145.0410.
- Complete Retrofit: In addition to complying with the mandatory provision of the URM Regulations, new lateral load resisting elements have been added. The URM building in its entirety has been structurally retrofitted to comply with the seismic load requirements of the building code applicable at the time which a building permit was issued for the proposed retrofit work.
- Exempt: the URM building is exempted from complying with the mandatory provision of the URM Regulations, as per SDMC, Sec. 145.0403.
- Demolished: the URM building on this parcel of property has been demolished.
- Not A URM: the building is determined not to be a URM building as defined per SDMC, Sec. 145.0402 of the URM Regulations.