Pending Amendments to the Land Development Code (LDC) and Local Coastal Program (LCP)
Pending Coastal Commission Certification
Pending City Council Hearing
Pending Planning Commission Recommendation
- Spectrum Act Wireless Communication Facilities (WCF)
The Spectrum Act amendments (LDC Section 141.0420) are proposed to comply with federal law under Title VI, Section 6409(a) of the Middle Class Tax Relief and Job Creation Act of 2012 [47 U.S.C. 1455], which is also referred to as the "Spectrum Act".
- Draft Spectrum Act Wireless Communication Facility Amendment
Amendment Projects in Open Public Review and Comment Period
Staff is requesting early review and feedback for the following proposed amendments prior to the public hearing process. Additional opportunities for public participation will be available via the typical environmental review and public hearing process for the project.
Please submit comments by email to [email protected]
Amendment Projects in Early Stages
- Stormwater Low Impact Development
- San Diego International Airport ALUCP
- Short Term Vacation Rentals
- Coastal Bluff and Beach Regulations
- Amateur Radio Communication Amendments