What Can I Bring To A Community Cleanup Recycling Event?
The following recyclables and unrecyclable items that are difficult to throw away and cannot be placed in the City's refuse collection containers can be properly disposed of at any one of the City's Community Cleanup Events.
- Electronics (e.g. TVs, computer monitors, VCRs, CPUs)
- Junk furniture
- Lawnmowers (free of oil/gas)
- All light bulbs/tubes
- Dirt, construction or demolition rubble
- Household hazardous wastes (e.g. paint, batteries, motor oil)
- Propane Tanks/Gas Cylinders
For information on proper disposal of "not accepted" waste items, call Environmental Services at (858) 694-7000.