Guidelines for Requests for Diplomatic Courtesy Visits with Mayor Faulconer
Thank you for your interest in arranging for a visit with Mayor Kevin Faulconer. We are pleased to share with you some guidelines for these requests, and look forward to working with you.
Please complete the following form to request your visit.
The form should be sent to:
Office of International Affairs and Protocol
The City of San Diego
Office of Mayor Kevin Faulconer
202 C Street, 11th floor
San Diego, California 92101
You may also email your request.
Email: [email protected]
Please include in your request as much of the following information as possible:
- Who would like to visit Mayor Faulconer - titles and number of people
- Biographies, curriculum vitae, or resumes of dignitary(ies)
- When you would like to schedule the visit
- Background of the visit of the dignitary(ies) to San Diego-reason for the trip, how long he/she/they will be in town
- Any gifts or tokens that will be given
- Whether there will be any special needs we will need to be aware of in order to accommodate the visitor(s)-disabilities, etc
- Whether the visitor(s) speaks English, or, if not, whether interpreters will be accompanying the visitor(s)
- Will there be a photographer accompanying the visitor(s), or, if not, is a photographer requested
- Will press be a part of the visit?
Please request the visit as far in advance as possible, but at least two weeks ahead of time. We will consider all requests, but we do ask your understanding that Mayor Faulconer's very busy schedule may make it impossible to arrange last-minute visit requests.
If changes need to be made once a meeting is confirmed, please contact us at your earliest opportunity so that we can make the appropriate changes to the Mayor's schedule.
If you will need parking instructions for you vehicle or motorcade, please let us know well in advance so that we may work with the appropriate departments to accommodate you.
At the time of the visit, we ask that you arrive at least ten minutes early. Please identify any security accompanying you on your visit; we may introduce them to the Mayor's Security Detail prior to entering the Mayor's Office or Conference Room.
Following the visit, if any follow-up is necessary, please correspond with our office directly.
Order of Precedence
View list of Order of Precedence.