The Central Library is hosting a free Mental Health Fair featuring information from San Diego-area healthcare and mental health organizations.
The schedule of events is below:
- 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. | Drop-in Meditation
- 2 - 3 p.m. | Relationship Management
- 2 - 3 p.m. | Mindful Parenting
- 3 - 4 p.m. | Teen Art Therapy
- 3 - 4 p.m. | Think Dignity
- 3 - 7 p.m. | Love on a Leash
- 4 - 5 p.m. | Being Your Best Self (Children)
- 4 - 5 p.m. | Mental Health and Substance Use in
- 5 - 6 pm | Music Therapy
- 7 - 8 p.m. | LGBTQIA Family Acceptance
Did you know...
Thank you to the partners for this event:
This project was supported in whole or in part by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act, administered in California by the State Librarian.