Recycling at home is as important as recycling at work. There are many easy ways residents can reduce waste and promote recycling on a daily basis.
If you do not have curbside recycling in your neighborhood, the City of San Diego offers home and community recycling programs and ideas.
Clean Styrofoam food and drink containers are now accepted in the Blue Recycling Bin!
- Apartment and Condo Recycling
- Appliance Recycling
- Backyard Composting
- City of San Diego Residential Recycling Guide
- Compost, Mulch and Wood Chips for Landscaping
- Curbside Recycling
- Curbside Yard Waste Recycling
- Electronics, Computers and TV Recycling
- Recycling Tips FAQs
- Setting up a Recycling Program at Home
- Summer Recycling Tips
- Universal Waste/Household Hazardous Waste
- Used Oil and Oil Filter Recycling
- Waste Reduction Tips
- What Happens to Curbside Recyclables?
- What Items can be Recycled?
- Yard Waste Recycling at the Miramar Greenery