Allied Gardens Pool
6707 Glenroy Street
San Diego, CA 92120
Hours of Operation
Main Pool: 25 yards long x 25 meters wide with 11 lanes, 3½ feet depth to 12 feet, with an additional 2 feet depth entry area.
Spectator Area: Sun deck with picnic tables, shaded bleachers
- 1 meter diving board
- Walk-in ramp for ADA access
- Changing stalls
- Starting blocks (high school rentals only)
- All of our aquatic facilities have baby changing stations, day use lockers, heated showers, disability access (ramp or lift) and designated spectator areas.
*Please see Program Guide for more information on fees and organized activities
You may register online for aquatics programs at this and other City of San Diego Aquatics facilities at SDRecConnect.com.
Two important notes:
- When creating a new account, enter information for the primary parent or legal guardian first, before information for children. This establishes a "family"
- When you click "Submit" at the end of the process, the system will send you an email message with a special confirmation link. Until you've clicked the special link from the confirmation email, you will not be able to use the account!
Directions and Bus Route
From Interstate 8 take the Waring Road Exit to continue up the hill to Zion Avenue, make a left on to Zion Avenue, then right on to Glenroy Street.
The pool is accessible by bus via SDMTS (link is external) route 14.
For general Park & Recreation Department information, see the Frequently Asked Questions or click the Ask Parks button below.