Carmel Valley Pool
Hours of Operation
Tuesday & Thursday 4:00pm-7:30pm
Main Pool: 25 yards long x 24 yards wide with eight lanes
Children's Pool: for children 6 years and younger
Spectator Area: One area, 15 yards wide
Showers: Outdoor and Indoor
- Two large water slides for children and adults 7 years and older and over 48“
- Zero-depth entry 20 yards x 18 yards
- All of our aquatic facilities have baby changing stations, day use lockers, heated showers, disability access (ramp or lift) and designated spectator areas.
General Information: Fees, Policies, Safety Information
*Please see Program Guide for more information on fees and organized activities
You may register online for aquatics programs at this and other City of San Diego Aquatics facilities at SDRecConnect.com.
Two important notes:
- When creating a new account, enter information for the primary parent or legal guardian first, before information for children. This establishes a "family"
- When you click "Submit" at the end of the process, the system will send you an email message with a special confirmation link. Until you've clicked the special link from the confirmation email, you will not be able to use the account!
Directions and Bus Route
From Interstate 5 South exit on Del Mar Heights Road. Turn left and travel east to El Camino Real where there is a traffic light. Turn right on El Camino Real. Turn left on Townsgate Drive. The park and facility are on the right.
From Interstate 5 North take the Carmel Valley Road exit. Turn right at the end of the exit and travel to El Camino Real. Turn left on El Camino Real and travel to Townsgate Drive. Turn right on Townsgate Drive. The park and facility are on the right.
The pool is not accessible by bus.
For general Park & Recreation Department information, see the Frequently Asked Questions or click the Ask Parks button below.