The "WHITEBOOK" – San Diego Supplement to the GREENBOOK
The specifications contained in the City Supplement, The "WHITEBOOK," take precedence over the specification language contained in the Standard Specifications for Public Works Construction, "The GREENBOOK" 2015 Edition. The City's "WHITEBOOK" addresses the unique conditions in the City of San Diego that are not addressed in The GREENBOOK. Therefore, if there is a conflict, the "WHITEBOOK" shall control.
- The "WHITEBOOK" 2012 Edition
- The "WHITEBOOK" 2010 Edition
- City of San Diego Supplements 2009
- City of San Diego Supplements 2006
- City of San Diego Supplements 2003
The "WHITEBOOK" now contains the following distinct sets of Contract Documents:
- Equal Opportunity Contracting Program requirements
- Specifications that are used in conjunction with The GREENBOOK
The GREENBOOK may be purchased at your local technical bookstore or directly from the publisher. The "WHITEBOOK" is available only for download from this location. The City does not provide hard copies.