Learn more by getting involved with your community
- Become a member of the InfraGard San Diego Members Alliance, which assists in mitigating criminal and terrorist-based threats and losses.
- Seniors: Volunteer with the San Diego Police Department's Retired Senior Volunteer Patrol (R.S.V.P.).
- Join Neighborhood Watch to help solve problems and reduce crime in your area.
- Work with the City of San Diego Fire-Rescue Department's Community Emergency Response Team (CERT), where you can learn how to take life-saving action to help businesses and families get through the first few hours or days of an emergency.
- Medical Reserve Corps: Become a national network of volunteers who help to strengthen public health.
- Join the San Diego Voluntary Organizations Active in Disaster (VOAD) member network where organizations can share knowledge and resources of the disaster cycle.
- Help serve the County of San Diego by volunteering with the American Red Cross.