Park & Recreation Budget Update
FY14 Budget Update
The City of San Diego Fiscal Year 2014 begins July 1, 2013 and ends June 30, 2014. The Park and Recreation Department will post information here over the coming months to keep San Diegans informed about budget development.
Please check back regularly for information on public budget forums and other opportunities for citizen input.
Other budget information can be found on the City's Financial Management website.
May 21, 2013
May 13, 2013
April 30, 2013
- Independent Budget Analyst (IBA) Review of the FY 2014 Proposed Budget (Park and Recreation sections only, 24 pages) (PDF)
- IBA Review of the FY 2014 Proposed Budget (Full report, 232 pages) (PDF)
April 15, 2013
- Proposed Fiscal Year 2014 Park and Recreation Department Budget (PDF)
- Proposed Fiscal Year 2014 Park and Recreation Department Capital Improvement Program (PDF)
- Fiscal Year 2014 Proposed Budget Memo to All Employees (PDF)
- Fiscal Year 2014 Proposed Budget - Summary of Significant Budget Changes (PDF)