Tee Time Reservations & Fees
- Torrey Pines Golf Course Home
- Tee Time Reservations and Fees
- Course Information
- Tournaments and Special Events
- About Torrey Pines
- Contact Information/Directions
From 8 to 90 days in advance (Torrey Pines Golf Course Only)
- To make reservations 8-90 days in advance, please call (858) 552-1662. A non-refundable booking fee ($30 for residents and $45 for non-residents) will be charged to reserve your space and does not apply to green fees.
- Office hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Pacific Time. Reservation Staff is available from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Pacific Time Monday through Friday. The office is closed on City Holidays.
- There are only a limited number of advance times available each day, and times fill quickly. We recommend making reservations as soon as plans allow.
- Players will pay their green fees on the day of play to the starter and applicable golf cart and golf club rental fees in the Golf Shop.
- For a complete list of fees for Residents and Non-Residents, please see our rates.
- All advance reservations must be secured at the time of reservation with a non-refundable booking fee. We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard or Discover credit cards only.
- City residents must have a valid City Resident Card at the time of reservation.
Seven days in advance (Torrey Pines Golf Course - Residents Only)
San Diego residents with a valid ID card can make seven day advance reservations via the online reservation system.
First time users of online reservations must call the reservation line at (858) 552-1662 to set up an online account.
How to obtain a Resident ID Card
Annual City resident photo ID cards are available for $25 and must be obtained in person at Torrey Pines Golf Course, Balboa Park Golf Course or Mission Bay Golf Course. They can be obtained with one of the five documents below.
Proof of residency (provide one of the following):
- Permanent California driver's license (PO box is NOT an acceptable address);
- California automobile registration (City address only, PO box is NOT an acceptable address);
- Property tax bill (Must show a City address. Must be current and in your name.) (Trusts require documentation showing who created the trust, and the documentation must be notarized.);
- Active duty military ID card - stationed in San Diego (agreement is acceptable); or
- Current student ID card from a city of San Diego high school or college (Must be a fulltime student. Official class schedule required as documentation).
Depending on the time of year, we reserve the first half-hour to an hour of sunlight for walk-ups. All tee times prior to reservations are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Players must arrive early to ensure the best possible opportunity to play prior to reservations starting.
Tournaments and course closures will affect the availability of these times.
Prior to the starters' arrival, the early line-up is determined by the following procedure:
- For play on Monday-Friday, the early line-up is determined by putting a bag against the rail next to the starters' window and the same player who placed the bag must stay on premises until they check in with starter.
- For play on Saturday-Sunday and City of San Diego observed holidays, the early line-up is established by parking your car in the golf course parking lot, with the last car to arrive having their parking lights illuminated.
- For all early line-ups, one player per tee time must establish a place in line, and once a player gets in line, the same player must remain on the premises to hold that spot in line.
- Play will commence at 6:15 a.m. Monday through Friday and at daybreak on Saturday/Sunday and all City observed holidays.
- At least 30 minutes prior to commencement of play, all early line-up players should line up in front of starters' window in the order that was established by the previously early line- up policy.
- No players are ever allowed to start play on the course without the direction of the starter.
11480 North Torrey Pines Road
La Jolla, CA 92037
Phone: (858) 552-1662 or
Toll-free (877) 581-7171
For general questions and media related requests, including interviews, film shoots and still photos, please email [email protected]
For information about the golf carts or Torrey Pines golf apparel or accessories, please visit the Torrey Pines Golf Pro Shop website.