Rules and Regulations
- San Diego Muni Code 86.01-86.30 - General Parking Regulations
- California Vehicle Code 5200-5206 - Plates, Tab and Stickers
- San Diego County Regional Airport Authority - Airport Parking Information
- More Rules and Regulations
News and Announcements
- Parking Administration is proud to announce we are movng to a new location. Effective Friday, April 19,2013, the Parking Administration Program will be relocated to Plaza Hall - 202 C Street (Mail Station 801), San Diego, CA 92101. This is conveniently located next to the elevators of the Concourse Parking Garage for easy access. View a map of our new location. Lobby and phone hours will remain the same, Monday through Friday, 9am to 4pm. Our phone and fax numbers will also ramain the same.
- Parking Administration is pleased to announce that our new online parking citation status page is now live! The information available comes directly from our parking citation database in real-time to ensure accuracy. With this website you can view the current amount due, verify that your appeal has been received, check the status of your appeal, and view any associated photos that may have been taken at the time of issuance. View our new citation status web application can be found here: http://duncan.imageenforcement.com/ImageOnlySites/SanDiegoImages