Welcome to the Parks and Recreation Department's Virtual Center!
PLEASE READ OUR DISCLAIMER AND TERMS REGARDING USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE. BY ACCESSING THE MATERIALS BELOW, YOU AGREE TO OUR DISCLAIMER.
We miss seeing you at our Centers so we thought we might bring some activities to your home to keep up the fun. We want to challenge you to complete some exciting scavenger hunts in and around your home.
The Parks and Recreation Department challenges you and your family to a 30-Day Fitness challenge!
Nature is all around you, even in the big City. Whether on a family walk or if you are an explorer on your own, we invite you to find all the items on our Nature Scavenger Hunt!
The Parks and Recreation Department invites you to play Lotería with items you can find at home. Just like bingo, you can play to fill all the boxes, or you can play a quick game to see who can finish a row first. Play indoors or outdoors, but be safe and have fun!
We have assembled a variety of activities that are available online, and below are links to help keep you and your family entertained and learning some cool stuff.
PLEASE READ OUR DISCLAIMER REGARDING HYPERTEXT LINKS TO OTHER SITES ON THE INTERNET (INDICATED BY THIS SYMBOL: ). BY ACCESSING THE LINKS, YOU AGREE TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- Make a Chicken Pot-Popover – visit the Food Network
- Make Cheesy Eggs in a Hole – visit the Food Network
- Make Frozen Orange Pops – visit the Food Network
- Make Pizza Pockets – visit the Food Network
- Make Oatmeal Chocolate Bars – visit the Food Network
- The San Diego Seals have just launched a new Weekly Activities schedule, so they can engage with their fans on a daily basis! Each week, the Seals players and Sirens will be hosting storytime, health & fitness classes, art classes, dance classes, and eSports! Click here to view the weekly schedule.
Our specialty programs are also offering additional resources!