Greater Golden Hill Current Community Plan
- Greater Golden Hill Community Profile Home
- Community Planning Group Agendas and Minutes
- Current Community Plan
- Community Contact Information
The Greater Golden Hill Community Plan was adopted by the City Council on April 5, 1988; and amended by the Council on Oct. 30, 1989, and June 19, 1990.
This community plan document can be viewed from the links below. To purchase a hard copy of this community plan or one of our other planning documents, visit the City Clerk’s Office at 202 C St., second floor, in downtown San Diego; or call City Clerk’s at (619) 533-4000.
- Full Version
- Table of Contents - This section also includes the Introduction and Plan Summary.
- Plan Elements:
- Section 1 - This section includes Residential and Urban Design.
- Section 2 - section includes Planned District, Historical/Architectural Preservation and Commercial
- Section 3 - This section includes Parks and Recreation, Open Space, Community Facilities, Social Service and Environmental Quality and Conservation.
- Implementation - This section also includes the General Plan Conformance.
Golden Hill Planned District (Implementing Regulations)
Other Planning Documents