Citizens' Online Police Reporting System
Thank you. You are now ready to enter the Citizens' Online Police Reporting System. Once you complete the report process the following will occur:
- "Your online police report has been submitted" message will display, indicating that your police report is complete.
- You will be given a temporary police report number.
- A permanent police report number (Case Number) will be forthcoming.
- Your report will be reviewed, and when approved, a Case Number will be assigned to your report.
- If further investigation of your initial report submission is necessary, you will be contacted via email or telephone.
- If contacted via email, you will have seven days to reply. Once you have replied and your report is complete, it will be approved and a Case Number will be assigned.
- You will be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
Powered by Coplogic's Online Citizen Police Reporting