San Diego

Accessibility Tools

Voicing Concerns About Problems

Don't wait until crimes occur, accidents happen, or crime and disorder problems get out of control. Raise your concerns within your community or directly to the SDPD.

In the Community

Speak up at community planning board, community council, PTA, church group, political action group, and other community group meetings. Also participate in political rallies and debates, City Council hearings, etc.

To the Police

Call the Community Relations Officer (CRO) at your local SDPD Area Station, storefront, or satellite office to discuss your concerns and to obtain the names of community groups and persons in your community to contact about your concerns.

You must have Javascript enabled to use this form.