At Night Clubs and Social Functions
- Go with and stay close to a friend.
- Use prearranged signals to indicate that you need help or want to leave.
- Don't allow alcohol or drugs impair your judgment.
- Watch your drinks and don’t give anyone an opportunity to spike them.
- State your personal social standards and limits. Stick to them and don't let anyone change your mind.
- Avoid people who make you nervous or uncomfortable.
- Provide your own transportation when you go out alone. Take enough money for a cab fare if you are going to be out late.