CNC Milling Machine
- The Maker Lab currently has a Carvey CNC Milling Machine by Inventables.
- Carvey is available first come first served.
- You must be trained on the Carvey prior to using the machine.
Using the Carvey Milling Machine
- The use of the machine is free.
- Library provides access to some drill bits, however, it's recommended that you bring your own bit if you have a specialized project.
- Library does not provide the materials for the machine.
- Files must be .svg.
- To use the Carvey, all files must be imported into Easel to communicate with the machine.
Things you can make/cut with the Carvey:
- PCB Circuit boards
- Wooden toys/signs/etc.
- ABS Plastic
- Machine Wax
- and more!
Resources & Support
Classes & Workshops:
- Coming soon!