The Maker Lab currently has an Epilog Helix 50W laser cutter.
- Laser is only available for workshops and the library's Entrepreneur-in-Residence program.
- Library staff must review and approve all materials prior to using the laser.
Using the Laser Cutter
- The use of the machine is free.
- Library does not provide the materials, but we will review all materials.
- Laser does include a rotary attachment for circular objects.
- The Epilog laser will recognize files in .PDF and Corel Draw format.
- 0.001 inch will tell laser to cut and any lines larger than 0.001 inch will cause laser to rasterize or engrave the line/image.
- Epilog Helix is a CO2 laser and can cut/engrave only certain materials
Resources & Support
Classes & Workshops: