Updates Approved for Use - 2016 Standard Drawings
This site includes updates or new Standard Drawings in transition to the next edition of the City of San Diego Standard Drawings that have been approved for use. The inclusion of these drawings in the Contract Documents is the responsibility of the Engineer of Record either by reference or placing the details on the Plans where needed.
For the City Public Works construction contracts, the Engineer of Record must determine if the design is not substantially complete e.g., past 60% and has no significant budgetary implications. Otherwise, case by case review to assess the implications is necessary. When included in the Contract Documents, these drawings will control over the current edition of the City of San Diego Standard Drawings when a conflict arises.
- G-20 Concrete Pavement Alley Section Width 53' to 69' (DELETED)
- G-21 Concrete Pavement Alley Section Width 40' or Less (DELETED)
- SDG-121 Concrete Pavement Alley Section
- SDW-112 Concrete Encasement For Water Mains
- SDW-120 Backflow Preventer Reduced Pressure Priniciple Detector Assembly for Fire Service 3in And Larger (DELETED)
- SDW-153 Gate Well Cap and Can Installation for Valves 4 Inch and Larger
- SDE-105 Streetscape Pole Type P-A
- SDE-106 Streetscape Pole Type P-AP
- SDE-107 Streetscape Luminaire Type AP
- SDE-108 Streetscape Pole Type P-C
- SDE-109 Streetscape Pole Type P-CE/CL
- SDE-110 Streetscape Pole Type P-G
- SDE-111 Streetscape Pole Type P-T