Bids & Contracts
Online Vendor Registration and Bidding System
(Powered by BidsOnlineTM)
Thank you for your interest in doing business with the City of San Diego. The City is committed to providing an equal opportunity for all business enterprises to equally participate in our purchasing and contracting activities.
Until further notice, the City will continue postings for:
All vendors (e.g., suppliers, contractors, subcontractors, consultants, manufacturers, distributors, and dealers) interested in submitting Bids and Proposals for goods and services; construction contracts; or Architectural and Engineering (A&E) consultants and non-A&E consultants must register with the City's new Online Vendor Registration and Bidding System Powered by BidsOnlineTM. Each vendor is responsible for maintaining up-to-date and accurate information. Information may be updated online at any time. For assistance with the Online Vendor Registration and Bidding System, contact PlanetBids Technical Support.
When fully implemented, free of charge, registered and approved vendors will be able to:
- Register for bidding
- Receive bid alerts, changes, addenda, and results
- Search for solicitations and the latest contracting opportunities available
- Order and download documents
- Submit bids and proposals and the supporting documents electronically (when specified)
- Apply for contractor prequalification status under the City's Contractor Prequalification Program
To begin the registration process, visit the City of San Diego Vendor Portal.