SDCCU Frequently Asked Questions
- Does SDCCU Stadium have ATMs?
- Where can I purchase merchandise?
- How can I get a taxi?
- Can I get transport to my seating area if I have a disability?
- Why are the lines so long to get into the stadium?
- What kind of bag can I carry into the stadium?
- What is the policy regarding beer sales?
- Is tailgating allowed in the stadium parking lot?
- What time does the parking lot open for tailgating?
- What are the phone numbers for the San Diego State University Aztecs and Holiday Bowl?
- If I leave the stadium, can I come back in?
- What radio station is the game on?
- Where is "Lost and Found?"
- Where are the First Aid stations?
- Whom do I contact about a broken seat?
- Why do the caps on plastic bottles have to be removed upon purchase?
- Are there any restaurants in the stadium?
- What is SDCCU Stadium's smoking policy?
- Is it possible to purchase wine or spirits at the stadium?
- Where are the will call windows?
- What time do the gates open?
- Are there water fountains in the stadium?
- Are there baby changing facilities at the stadium?
- What is the address of SDCCU Stadium?
- What should I do if a member of my group becomes lost?
Does SDCCU Stadium have ATMs?
Yes, ATMs are located in the following locations: Field Level near Section 19; Plaza Level near Gate F; Club Level near Sections 15 and 27; and View Level near Section 20.
Where can I purchase merchandise?
Merchandise kiosks are located throughout the stadium. There are also two large stores located on the Plaza Level near Gates C and G.
How can I get a taxi?
The taxi stand is located outside the Main Gate on San Diego Mission Road. Taxis are no longer allowed on- site.
Can I get a transport to my seating area if I have a disability?
Wheelchairs and attendants are available at the First Aid office near Gate F on the Plaza Level. A shuttle service is available in the parking lot for guests needing assistance. Please notify the nearest Ace Parking representative or call 619-285-9392 to request the shuttle service.
Why are the lines so long to get into the stadium?
Increased security procedures, such as pat downs during San Diego State University (SDSU) games, have caused congestion at the entrance gates. All fans are encouraged to enter the stadium at least one hour prior to the start of an event.
What kind of bag can I carry into the stadium?
Fans will be able to carry any of the following styles and size bag, package or container at stadium plaza areas, stadium gates or when approaching queue lines of fans awaiting entry into the stadium.
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12 inches by 6 inches by 12 inches, or
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bag options however they are subject to inspection by stadium personnel.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, seat cushions, luggage of any kind, computer/camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.
What is the policy regarding beer sales?
SDCCU Stadium has a new alcohol sales policy. ALL guests, regardless of age, must show a valid ID for every alcohol purchase.
- SDSU and Holiday Bowl: A two-drink limit per transaction until the start of third quarter. After the third quarter begins, one-drink limit per transaction. No alcohol will be sold in the fourth quarter.
- Other Events: Two alcoholic beverages per transaction (end time TBD). Management reserves the right to suspend alcohol sales at any time during an event.
Is tailgating allowed in the stadium parking lot?
Tailgating is allowed only in your own parking space. Persons who interfere or block other parking spaces may be cited. Caterers and parties furnishing a keg of any type require either a Catering Permit or Keg Permit and proof of liability insurance. Please contact Stadium Management at 619-641-3100. For onsite catering, please contact Kelly Doxtator with Delaware North Sportservice at 619-641-6044. To reserve a large tailgating space during SDSU or Holiday Bowl games, contact 619-285-9392; or visit www.aceparking.com/tailgate.
What time does the parking lot open for tailgating?
Parking lot opens four hours prior to events.
What are the phone numbers for the San Diego State University Aztecs, Holiday Bowl, San Diego Fleet?
- SDSU Aztecs: 619-594-7892
- Holiday Bowl: 619-283-5808
- San Diego Fleet: 619-881-0606
- Stadium Administration: 619-641-3100
If I leave the stadium, can I come back in?
Due to security concerns, exit and re-entry is prohibited at all events.
What radio station is the game on?
- SDSU Aztecs: AM 600 KOGO
- San Diego Fleet: TBD
Where is "Lost and Found"?
Lost & Found is located in the Guest Services office, located on the Plaza Level between Gates F and G. Non-game day Lost & Found is located in the Stadium Security office at Gate A. You may also call 619-641-3150.
Where are the First Aid stations?
One First Aid station is located on the Plaza Level between Gates F and G. Another First Aid station is also located on the Plaza Level at Gate N. Emergency response teams are also posted throughout the stadium.
Who do I contact about a broken seat?
During an event, you should contact the nearest usher. If you would like to report a broken seat after an event, you can email the stadium maintenance crew at [email protected] or you can call 619-641-3100.
Why do the caps on plastic bottles have to be removed upon purchase?
This is a safety issue. If a plastic bottle is thrown with the cap off, some or most of the liquid will escape making the bottle lighter and less dangerous.
Are there any restaurants in the stadium?
Yes, Murphy's Bar and Restaurant is open to the public and is located on the Plaza Level near Gate F. The Endzone Club is also open to the public and is located on the Loge Level near Section 21. For reservations, call 619-641-6033. There are four club lounges on Club Level. Only those that have purchased tickets for club level seating have access these restaurants.
What is SDCCU Stadium's smoking policy?
The stadium is 100 percent smoke-free. Smoking and vaping in the stadium is a violation of the City of San Diego's Municipal Code and may result in ejection or citation.
Is it possible to purchase wine or spirits at the stadium?
Yes. Wine and mixed drinks are available throughout the stadium.
Where are the will call windows?
Will call for SDSU Aztecs games is located at Gate E.
Will call for San Diego Fleet TBD
Will call for all other events is located at Gate F.
What time do the gates open?
Gates open two hours prior to the start of most events.
Are there water fountains in the stadium?
Water fountains are located near each restroom.
Are there baby-changing facilities at the stadium?
Diaper changing tables are located in most of the women's and men's restrooms throughout the stadium.
What is the address of SDCCU Stadium?
What should I do if a member of my group becomes lost?
Contact a guest services representative and give a detailed description of the missing person. Stadium staff will then radio the description to all other employees.
Children should always keep their game ticket in their pockets. Doing so will expedite reuniting lost children and their parents or guardians. If your child becomes lost, see an event staff member immediately and provide a detailed description of the child so that he/she may be found quickly.