San Diego

Councilmember Scott Sherman (District 7)

District 7 Frequently Asked Questions

Infrastructure Resources (Streets, Water, Capital Projects)

How can I report a street-related issue (pothole, sidewalk maintenance, street light out)?

You can report a street-related issue by contacting the Street department directly at 619-527-7500 or by using the online reporting form.

You must have Javascript enabled to use this form.