San Diego

Office of the City Attorney

City Attorney Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Can the City Attorney give legal advice to private citizens?

A: The San Diego City Attorney's office cannot provide legal advice to private citizens or residents within the City of San Diego.

Q: How do I get a copy of the Municipal Code?

A: The Municipal Code is available at the City Clerk's Office.

You must have Javascript enabled to use this form.