UPDATE: Funding for the City's Micro-Irrigation rebates has been exhausted, and applications are no longer being accepted. We thank all of you who are participating in the rebates and for making the choice to go water-wise.
- City of San Diego Public Utilities Department residential customers served by an individual water meter may receive up to a $0.30 per square foot rebate in grass replacement areas and in existing flower, shrub, and vegetable beds
- Rebate limit is up to 3,000 square feet and $900 per site, with a minimum conversion of 400 square feet.
- City of San Diego Public Utilities Department customers served by a commercial, irrigation or multi-family water meter can receive a rebate. This also includes homeowners' associations.
- You may receive a rebate of up to $0.30 per square foot for converting a qualifying existing overhead spray sprinkler system to low application rate micro-irrigation in grass replacement areas and in existing flower, shrub, and vegetable beds.
- Rebate limit is up to 8,000 square feet and $2,400 per site, with a minimum conversion of 1,000 square feet.
All projects must be completed within 120 days of City-designated start date.
IMPORTANT: First read through the City of San Diego Micro Irrigation Rebate Guidelines
Report water waste by calling (619) 533-5271 or email email@example.com.
General Water Conservation Information: (619) 533-7485
For additional information, call (619) 515-3516 or email firstname.lastname@example.org