Thank you for visiting the Water web pages of the City of San Diego Public Utilities Department. The drinking water provided by the City is safe and meets all federal and state health standards (primary standards for treating and monitoring water). The City imports approximately 80- to 90-pecrent of its water. The City water supply is a blend from the Colorado River, State Water Project, and local sources.
Your Water Service Connection
- Your Water Plumbing System
- Water Leaks and Emergencies
- Locate Your Water Meter
- Water Pressure
- Water Hardness
- Water Quality
- To report a water line leak, meter leak or pressure problem call the Water's Emergency Hotline at 619-515-3525.
- To report water waste call 619-533-5271 or email [email protected].
- For general water conservation information call 619-533-7485.
- For other questions or concerns, see the Frequently Asked Questions , call 619-515-3516 or email [email protected].