Water Quality Data
How to Read the Tables
The water quality data tables list contaminants which 1) CDPH requires the City to monitor, 2) CDPH regulates with associated primary [health] or secondary [aesthetic], or no established standards. During 2013, these contaminants were detected at or above the CDPH's Detection Limits for Purposes of Reporting during the reporting year.
These tables summarize monitoring from January - December 2013 with two exceptions (see table footnotes). The CDPH mandates monitoring radioactive contaminants every three years. The Lead and Copper Rule was conducted in 2011, and is monitored every three years. The levels of these contaminants are not expected to vary significantly from year to year.
- Definitions of Terms and Abbreviations
- Primary Standards (Mandatory Health Related Standards)
- Detected Disinfection By-Products, Disinfectant Residual and Disinfection By-Product Precursors
- Other Parameters That May be of Interest
- Detected Regulated CCR Parameters with Secondary MCLs
- Detected Unregulated Parameters Requiring Monitoring