Concession and Rental Information
Concessions are operated by Rocky Mountain Recreation Company. Concessions are open at El Capitan, Hodges, Miramar, Murray and Lower Otay reservoirs. Concessions sell bait and tackle, permits and refreshments, and some sell fishing licenses. Please call individual concessions for more information as schedules may change without prior notice (see phone list below). Phones answered only during business hours on days they are open. For reservoir days and hours of operation please see What's New at the City Reservoir Lakes. For concession information, please call (619) 466-4847; for general City resrervoirs information, call our recording at (619) 465-3474 or the main office at (619) 668-2050, or email us at [email protected].
- Rowboats (rental) All Day - $ 30 ($30 deposit)
- Rowboats (rental) Half Day - $ 15 (noon to closing) ($30 deposit)
- Boats with 5 to 8 horsepower outboard motor (rental) two-hour minimum $25, $7 for each additional hour, $53 maximum all day ($60 deposit)
- Kayak Rentals (Hodges, Murray and Lower Otay only)
- Single Kayak - $10 per hour ($20 deposit)
- Double Kayak - $20 per hour ($30 deposit)
- Must be 16 years of age to rent any boat.
The concessions are no longer taking boat reservations, all boats are available on a first come basis.
- Barrett - No concession services
- El Capitan - (619) 443-4110
- Hodges - (760) 432-2023
- Lower Otay - (619) 397-5212
- Miramar - (858) 527-1722
- Murray - (619) 466-4847
- Sutherland - No concession services