- Old Town Community Profile Home
- Community Planned District Design Review Board
- Community Planning Committee Agendas and Minutes
- Current Community Plan
- Community Contact Information
- Parks & Other Community Services
- Existing Conditions
The Old Town community of San Diego contains 230 acres and is bound on the north by I-8 and Mission Valley, on the West by I-5 and Midway, and on the south and east by the Uptown/ Mission Hills hillsides.
Additional Plan Documents
Development in the Old Town community is regulated by the Old Town Planned District Ordinance (PDO). Please use the following links to view the Old Town PDO Municipal Code Sections.