Board of Library Commissioners
About the Board
The Board of Library Commissioners consists of seven members appointed by the Mayor and confirmed by the City Council. Each member serves a two-year term. The Board is responsible for considering all policy matters regarding the development and operation of the City's Library system and serves in an advisory capacity to the Mayor and City Council. Each member serves until reappointment or until a successor is appointed.
Board of Library Commission meetings are held on the first Wednesday of each month at 12:30 p.m. in the Commission Room, located on the ninth floor of the Central Library. The Board may alter the meeting dates and the place of meeting as needed.
Meeting notices, agendas, and minutes for the current fiscal year are published here online for public review. There is no meeting notice, agenda, or minutes when meetings are not held.
FY2015 Notices and Agendas
- June 2015 Agenda
- May 2015 Agenda - Meeting Adjourned (PDF)
- April 2015 Agenda (PDF)
- March 2015 Agenda (PDF)
- February 2015 Agenda (PDF)
- January 2015 Agenda - Meeting Adjourned (PDF)
- December 2014 Agenda (PDF)
- November 2014 Agenda (PDF)
- October 2014 Agenda (PDF)
- September 2014 Agenda (PDF)
- August 2014 Agenda (PDF)
- July 2014 Agenda - Meeting Adjourned (PDF)