Request for Investigation Form

NOTE: Code Enforcement does not enforce the noise code when the alleged violator and the complainant live in the same apartment or condominium complex. We suggest you utilize your complex manager, homeowner association, mediation services, or the civil courts to resolve your dispute.

You must have Javascript enabled to use this form.