To use our automated reservation system call:
Write down your confirmation number
Up to 7 days in advance
(Residents or Non-Residents)
To book a tee time 8 to 90 days in advance call:
Select Option 3
- CHECK IN POLICY: To operate the first tees in a timely manner, all players must check in for their tee times at least 30 minutes prior to their reservation. Players will risk losing their reservation if they do not check in 20 minutes prior to their time.
- PACE OF PLAY POLICY: For the enjoyment of all players, our pace of play policy is strictly enforced. All players are required to keep up with the group in from of them. Early morning players should play in four (4) hours or less.Mid-day or later players should play in four to four and a half hours or less. Please play ready golf.
- Below is a list of things that can help you play a faster, and more enjoyable round. Please check out this PDF, and help everyone at Torrey Pines enjoy their golf experience.
- PACE OF PLAY (PDF)
Weekend North Back-9 play
Effective immediately, due to maintenance constraints, the Back-9 start time on the weekend is changing from 6:30 a.m. to 7 a.m. Sorry for the inconvenience.
The City of San Diego and Torrey Pines Golf Course are proud to announce Torrey Pines Golf Course as the future site of the 2021 U.S. Open Championship..
For additional information, please see:
Sign-up Now for a Public Shotgun
PLAY in a PUBLIC SHOTGUN!
LIMITED to ONLY 100 PLAYERS
Up-Coming Public Shotguns
- Thursday, November 5, South 7:00 a.m.
- Thursday, November 5, South 12:30
- Tuesday, November 17, North 7:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, November 17, North 12:30 p.m.
- (Twilight Rates)Thursday, Decemmber 10, North 12:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 15, South 7:00 a.m.
- (Twilight Rates)Tuesday, December 15, South 12:30 p.m.
- (Twilight Rates)Sunday, December 20, South 12:30 p.m.
Sign up now; spots will go fast.
Limited to first 100 players
- Free sign-ups for residents! Nonresidents must pay booking fees a week in advance.
- Each resident may reserve up to one foursome.
- Guests of residents do not have to be residents.
- Nonresidents playing with resident will pay nonresident green fees.
- Nonresidents can sign-up six (6) days in advance with no booking fees, if there is still room.
Sign Up Now!
M-F 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. by calling
858-581-7171 Option #3
Or in person from dawn to dusk
7 days a week at Torrey Pines Golf Course
Torrey Pines South Golf Course proudly hosted the
2008 U.S. Open, June 9-16, 2008.
See Tournaments and Special Events for information.
The City Council Recognizes Combined Efforts for U.S. Open Success.
View the video.
Welcome to Torrey Pines Golf Course
Check out our media spot
There has been a change to the reservation system. You must listen to the whole confirmation number to have a valid tee time.
Should you experience a problem with calling our Advanced Reservation phone line, please call 858-552-1662 between the hours of 9:00am and 3:00pm, Monday - Friday (excluding holidays). One of our staff members will be glad to assist you.
As a Resident ID Card holder, should you have an issue with the automated phone system you may either attempt to access the system at another time or call the respective golf course directly:
| ||Torrey Pines: 858-552-1662 between the hours of 8:00am and 4:30pm, Monday - Friday|
| ||Balboa Park Golf Course: 619-235-1184 between the hours of 8:00am and 4:30pm, Monday - Sunday|
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience you may encounter. We appreciate your patience while we continue to address this issue.
Twilight Starting Times and Fees
How to Tee it Up at Torrey Pines
The South and North Courses are available, monthly calendar permitting, for daily public play starting at dawn each day. Reserved play starts at 7:30 am. Reservations for residents and non-residents are available 8-90 days in advance. 7 days in advance and fewer are available to residents only.
Walk up / Stand-by play is available
Please arrive early to sign up.
Course Updates and Closures
for times when South or North Course cultural maintenance projects, special events or cart restrictions may impact conditions and or availability.
Torrey Pines Golf Course Calendar
The monthly calendar is published for information purposes only and is subject to change by golf course management. This publication is to be used only as a tool to plan your golf outing during the published month.