- Check if your spelling is correct, or try removing filters.
- Remove quotes around phrases to match each word individually: "blue drop" will match less than blue drop.
- You can require or exclude terms using + and -: big +blue drop will require a match on blue while big blue -drop will exclude results that contain drop.
About Torrey Pines
Designed by legendary course architect William P. Bell and completed by his son, William F. Bell, Torrey Pines opened in 1957. It offers two 18-hole Championship courses - the North and South courses.
Both courses test a player's skill with tight fairways, lush rough, ample bunkering and exceptional length that will test players of all skill levels, including the best players in the world.
In 2001 celebrated golf course designer, Rees Jones was given the task of remodeling the South Course, an endeavor that has been met with almost universal acclaim. Now an impressive 7,804 yards in length, the Torrey Pines South Course has been selected to host the 2021 United States Open Championship.
Torrey Pines is a municipal course, owned and maintained by the City of San Diego. In addition to the North and South courses, facilities include:
- Driving range
- Practice putting greens
- Food and beverage carts
- Restaurant/grill by the Lodge at Torrey Pines
For general questions and media related requests, including interviews, film shoots and still photos, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Policies and Procedures
To operate the tees in a timely manner, all players must check in for their tee times a minimum of 30 minutes prior to their reservation. Players will risk losing their reservation if they do not check in 20 minutes prior to their time.
Pace of Play Policy
For the enjoyment of all players, our pace of play policy is strictly enforced. All players are required to keep up with the group in front of them. Early morning players should play in four (4) hours or less. Mid-day or later players should play in four to four and a half hours or less. Please play ready golf.
Torrey Pines Pro Shop
Torrey Pines boasts one of the largest golf shops in the Western United States offering a full range of golf merchandise and equipment for your golfing needs. In addition, the shop offers rental of golf shoes, clubs, hand and power golf carts. Group and individual golf lessons are available with certified PGA and LPGA instructors.
Torrey Pines Golf Course
11480 N. Torrey Pines Road
La Jolla, CA 92037
Contact the Pro Shop
Phone: +1 (858) 452-3226
Contact Information and Directions
11480 North Torrey Pines Road
San Diego, CA 92037
Phone: 858-581-7171 or
Torrey Pines Administration Office
Hours: Monday-Friday - 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Phone: Advance Reservations: 858-581-7171 (option #2) - Monday - Friday- 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Directions from Interstate 5 traveling north - from downtown San Diego
- Exit Genesee Avenue and turn left, heading west.
- Genesee Avenue will curve to the right and become North Torrey Pines Road.
- Turn right at the large, green "Golf Course" sign on the right just after Science Park Way.
- Follow the curve of North Torrey Pines Road.
- At the stop sign, turn right into the parking area.
Directions from Interstate 5 traveling south - from North County
- Exit Carmel Valley Road and turn right, heading west.
- Turn left on Camino Del Mar, which then becomes North Torrey Pines Road.
- Continue on North Torrey Pines Road
- Continue past Torrey Pines State Beach, Torrey Pines State Preserve and the Torrey Pines Golf Course Driving Range.
- At the Torrey Pines Golf Course parking lot, turn right.
For general questions and media related requests, including interviews, film shoots and still photos, please email email@example.com.