SKATE PARKS ARE UNSUPERVISED. SKATE AT YOUR OWN RISK
Skate Park Hours
All Skate Parks except Carmel Valley are open from 10:00 a.m. to Dusk every day including holidays
Carmel Valley, which is lighted, is open from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. every day including holidays
Please read and know the rules (PDF) before entering the skate parks. The following rules must be observed or citation, fine, and/or prosecution may result:
- Parent or legal guardian must accompany children under 12 years.
- Only roller skates, inline skates and skate boards are allowed; no scooters, bicycles and any motorized vehicles are allowed.
- Skaters must be in full safety equipment to enter: Helmets, Elbow and Knee Pads designed for skateboarding.
- Visitors/Spectators not skating are required to remain outside fenced area.
- No smoking, alcohol, food or drink, or glass containers allowed inside the skate park
- Littering and graffiti are not permitted.
- Unauthorized ramps, jumps or obstacles cannot be used inside or outside the skate park area.
- Animals are not permitted in the skate park.
Bill and Maxine Wilson Skate Park
702 South 30th Street
Carmel Valley Skate Park
12600 El Camino Real
Charles L. Lewis III Memorial Skate Park
6610 Potomac Street
Rancho Penasquitos Skate Park
10111 Carmel Mountain Road
Robb Field Skate Park
2525 Bacon Street