Linda Vista Skateboard Park
7064 Levant Street
San Diego, CA 92111
9:00 am to 9:00 pm
Monday through Sunday
The Linda Vista Skateboard Park open January 2018 and is part of the Linda Vista Community Park. The park is currently the largest skate park in the San Diego Parks and Recreation system. There are elements from rails, stairs, ramps, banks, ledges, jumps, and bench-like features to satisfy all skill levels. Besides the elements, there are several bowls, a full pipe, a street course, lights and a bridge. The bridge is not only a focal point of the park, it also serves as a view point to watch the skaters. Other non-skating features include shade structures and sitting/observation areas.
In 2013, a group of concerned citizens began a signature campaign to build a skateboard park in the community and this marked the beginning of the Friends of the Linda Vista Skateboard Park. With the help of skaters, skateboard professionals, and the community the design of the park was approved. The construction began August 2016 with the grand opening on January 16, 2018.
- Parent or legal guardian must accompany children under 12 years
- The only devices allowed in a skate park facility are skateboards, roller-skates, roller-blades and in-line skates. Any other devices, including but not limited to bicycles, scooters and motorized vehicles, are unlawful to use in a skate park facility
- Skaters must be in full safety equipment to enter: helmets, elbow and knee pads designed for skateboarding
- Visitors/spectators not skating are required to remain outside fenced area
- No smoking, alcohol, food or drink, or glass containers allowed inside the skate park
- Littering and graffiti are not permitted
- Unauthorized ramps, jumps or obstacles cannot be used inside or outside the skate park area
- Animals are not permitted in the skate park