Park de la Cruz Skate Park
3901 Landis Street
San Diego, CA 92105
Open 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. every day of the year (exception of rainy days), including holidays.
The Park de la Cruz Skate Park opened in 2018. The park is a 19,300-square-foot facility. It features a flow bowl with spine ramp, street plaza with flow features, banks and transition ramps, street plaza a-frame with gap and rail features, signature mid-city ramp feature, beginner gap, rail, stair and ledge features backyard style pool it also includes urban elements such as railings, stairs, banks and ledges. The park is equipped with existing sports lighting with additional skate park lighting with ADA companion bench seating/observation areas as well.
The project design started in January 2007 with input from the City Heights-Mid City community members, including several skate board professionals. Construction started in summer 2016 with the grand opening on January 17, 2018.
From Interstate 15 south Take exit 5A for University Ave. Keep right at the fork, follow signs for University Ave W. Continue on 40th St to your destination. Destination will be on the left.
From Interstate 5 north Take exit 5A for University Ave toward City Heights Transit Plaza Keep left at the fork, follow signs for University Ave W Continue on 40th St to your destination. Destination will be on the left.
The skate park is accessible by bus via SDMTS.
- Parent or legal guardian must accompany children under 12 years
- The only devices allowed in a skate park facility are skateboards, roller-skates, roller-blades and in-line skates. Any other devices, including but not limited to bicycles, scooters and motorized vehicles, are unlawful to use in a skate park facility
- Skaters must be in full safety equipment to enter: helmets, elbow and knee pads designed for skateboarding
- Visitors/spectators not skating are required to remain outside fenced area
- No smoking, alcohol, food or drink, or glass containers allowed inside the skate park
- Littering and graffiti are not permitted
- Unauthorized ramps, jumps or obstacles cannot be used inside or outside the skate park area
- Animals are not permitted in the skate park