Bid and Contracting Opportunities
The City of San Diego provides you with direct access to bidding and contracting opportunities for construction projects. Whether your business is contracting, subcontracting, or consulting, you have an opportunity to partner with the City. To view upcoming projects, current advertised projects, bid results, and their associated plan holder lists, visit the City's Purchasing & Contracting Department's Bids & Contracts web page.
To be able to bid on upcoming Capital Improvement Program (CIP) construction projects or other infrastructure project contracting opportunities, your business should:
- Become prequalified to be able to bid on construction projects
- Register as a vendor (e.g., suppliers, contractors, subcontractors, consultants, manufacturers, distributors, and dealers)
- For small construction contract bid opportunities, please visit the Small Local Business Enterprise homepage.
- eBidboard: City Construction Projects: List of City construction contracts currently open for bid.
- eBidboard: Listing of Construction Bid Results: List of construction contract bid results following the bid opening.
- eBidBoard: Current Opportunities for A&E and Design-Build RFPs and RFQs: This list provides the Architecture & Engineering (A&E) projects and Design-Build Requests for Proposals and Requests for Qualifications currently open for bid.
Awarded CIP Construction, Architectural & Engineering (A&E), and Consultant Contracts
- A&E and Other Consultant Contracts - This report contains the text of all A&E and other consultant contracts entered into by the City of San Diego valued at more than $25,000, for the current and previous fiscal year.
- Construction Contracts - This report contains the text of all construction contracts entered into by the City of San Diego valued at more than $25,000, for the current and previous fiscal year.
Anticipated CIP Projects
- Projects for Award in the Current Fiscal Year (PDF) - This is a list of projects that are anticipated for construction between July 1 through June 30.