Bid and Contracting Opportunities
Whether your business is contracting, sub-contracting or consulting, to be able to bid on upcoming Capital Improvement Program (CIP) construction projects or other infrastructure project contracting opportunities, your business should:
- Become prequalified to be able to bid on construction projects.
- Register with eBidboard to view current advertised projects, bid results, and their associated plan holder's lists. eBidBoard is a web-based bid management service that the City of San Diego uses as a secondary advertising opportunity.
- For small construction contract bid opportunities, please visit the Small Local Business Enterprise homepage.
- eBidboard: City Construction Projects: List of City construction contracts currently open for bid.
- eBidboard: Listing of Construction Bid Results: List of construction contract bid results following the bid opening.
- eBidBoard: Current Opportunities for A&E and Design-Build RFPs and RFQs: This list provides the Architecture & Engineering (A&E) projects and Design-Build Requests for Proposals and Requests for Qualifications currently open for bid.