Bid and Contracting Opportunities
Whether your business is contracting, sub-contracting or consulting, to be able to bid on upcoming Capital Improvement Program (CIP) construction projects or other infrastructure project contracting opportunities, your business should:
- Become prequalified to be able to bid on construction projects.
- Register with eBidboard to view current advertised projects, bid results, and their associated plan holder's lists. eBidBoard is a web-based bid management service that the City of San Diego uses as a secondary advertising opportunity.
- For small construction contract bid opportunities, please visit the Small Local Business Enterprise homepage.
- eBidboard: City Construction Projects: List of City construction contracts currently open for bid.
- eBidboard: Listing of Construction Bid Results: List of construction contract bid results following the bid opening.
- eBidBoard: Current Opportunities for A&E and Design-Build RFPs and RFQs: This list provides the Architecture & Engineering (A&E) projects and Design-Build Requests for Proposals and Requests for Qualifications currently open for bid.
Awarded CIP Construction, Architectural & Engineering (A&E), and Consultant Contracts
- A&E and Other Consultant Contracts - This report contains the text of all A&E and other consultant contracts entered into by the City of San Diego valued at more than $25,000, for the current and previous fiscal year.
- Construction Contracts - This report contains the text of all construction contracts entered into by the City of San Diego valued at more than $25,000, for the current and previous fiscal year.
Anticipated CIP Projects
- Projects for Award in the Current Fiscal Year (PDF) - This is a list of projects that are anticipated for construction between July 1 through June 30.