Skip to main content

Public Utilities

Public Utilities

To report a water leak, sewer spill or pressure problem, call 619-515-3525

To start, stop or transfer your water service, update your account information, upload a valid government-issued ID, request a payment plan, request to have your meter read, or reporting a misread for your water meter visit Self Service Options .

For billing questions, visit Questions About Your Water Meter Read.

To report irrigation runoff or storm drain pollution, use the Get it Done app or call 619-235-1000.

For information about the City's reservoir lakes, please email