Know where to get information
- Sign up for Alert San Diego to get safety information delivered directly to your phone. The City of San Diego adopted the county-wide notification system to assist in the safe evactuation of area residents and businesses. If you registered with the City's previous emergency notification system (i.e. Reverse 911®) before or on Jan. 22, 2009, your data is already loaded into the Alert San Diego system. For questions and concerns, see the Frequently Asked Questions or call (619) 533-6760.
- Download the San Diego Emergency App
- Watch CityTV on channel 24 or online
- Connect with the City of San Diego on social media for information before, during and after an emergency
- Watch local news and listen to the radio (KOGO 600 AM and KLSD 1360 AM).
- Dial 2-1-1 for resources
- Visit these sites to get alerts and more information on how to prepare for an emergency: