Torrey Pines Golf Course
Welcome to the official Torrey Pines Golf Course Website!
2019 South Course Renovation Project
The South Course will undergo deferred maintenance beginning February 18, 2019, in an effort to improve playing conditions for all.
Learn more and receive updates by visiting the project information page, where we'll be adding photos, videos & more.
For real-time updates on all things Torrey Pines, follow @GolfTorrey on Twitter.
2019 Farmers Lottery Information!
The Farmers Insurance Open is just a few weeks away, and both the South and the updated North are being prepped to host some of the world's best golfers! That means it's your yearly chance to play Torrey while it's still groomed to PGA specifications! We're excited to announce three opportunities for the public to play either the North or South immediately after the Farmers. As in years past, we'll be offering these spaces to the public via lottery so everyone who wants to play has a chance. Here are the details:
There will be three opportunities for the public to participate in the shotgun starts:
Tuesday, January 29 - 6:30 a.m. (North Course)
Tuesday, January 29 - 7:00 a.m. (South Course)
Tuesday, January 29 - 12:00 p.m. (South Course)
Residents who wish to be eligible for the lottery can enter their name by sending an email to [email protected]. Please provide your name, valid resident ID card number, number of players (maximum of four) and preferred date to play. Please label the email, "2019 Farmers Lottery" in the subject line.
Lottery entries must be in City offices by 5 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 11. We will draw names on Monday, Jan. 14. Our offices will notify winners via email by Wednesday, Jan. 16. If you are not contacted by our offices to confirm your tee time, then unfortunately, your name was not selected and there is no need to call to check. Good luck!
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected] and we'll do our best to assist.
We'll see you at Torrey!
Making Tee Times at Torrey Pines (Resident and Non-Resident)
- Residents must have a valid Resident ID card and an online account in order to book tee times.
- Non-Residents have access to book online up to three days in advance (non-residents will need to create an account in order to access online tee times). PLEASE NOTE: Tee times are released each day at 7 p.m. Pacific Time for the following three days.
- To make reservations 8-90 days in advance, please call (858) 552-1662 between 9 a.m. - 3 p.m Pacific Time. A non-refundable booking fee ($30 for residents and $45 for non-residents) will be charged to reserve your space and does not apply to greens fees.
Course Procedures and Policies
- CHECK IN POLICY: To operate the tees in a timely manner, all players must check in for their tee times a minimum of 30 minutes prior to their reservation. Players will risk losing their reservation if they do not check in 20 minutes prior to their time.
- PACE OF PLAY POLICY: For the enjoyment of all players, our pace of play policy is strictly enforced. All players are required to keep up with the group in from of them. Early morning players should play in four (4) hours or less. Mid-day or later players should play in four to four and a half hours or less. Please play ready golf.
- Below is a list of things that can help you play a faster, and more enjoyable round. Please check out the PDF document linked below, and help everyone at Torrey Pines enjoy their golf experience.
- PACE OF PLAY
The City of San Diego is proud to announce Torrey Pines Golf Course as the future site of the 2021 U.S. Open Championship.
For additional information, please see:
The City Council Recognizes Combined Efforts for U.S. Open Success. View the video.