Torrey Pines Golf Course
Welcome to the official Torrey Pines Golf Course Website!
Online Reservations Available Here
Farmers Lottery Information!
The Farmers Insurance Open is just a few weeks away, and both the South and the updated North are being prepped to host some of the world's best golfers! That means it's your yearly chance to play Torrey while it's still groomed to PGA specifications! We're excited to announce three opportunities for the public to play either the North or South immediately after the Farmers. As in years past, we'll be offering these spaces to the public via lottery so everyone who wants to play has a chance. Here are the details:
There will be three opportunities for the public to participate in the shotgun starts:
- Monday, January 30th - 10:30 a.m. (North Course)
- Tuesday, January 31st - 7:00 a.m. (South Course)
- Tuesday, January 31st - 12:30 p.m. (South Course)
Residents who wish to be eligible for the lottery can enter their name by sending an email to [email protected]. Please provide your name, valid resident ID card number, number of players (maximum of four) and preferred date to play. Please label the email, "2017 Farmers Lottery" in the subject line.
Lottery entries must be in City offices by 5 p.m. on Thurs. Jan. 19th. We will draw names on Fri. Jan. 20. Our offices will notify winners via email by Wed. Jan. 25th. If you are not contacted by our offices to confirm your tee time, then unfortunately, your name was not selected and there is no need to call to check. Good luck!
IMPORTANT NOTE: those golfers who received spots from last year's lottery that was cancelled due to inclement weather, have the first right of refusal to play in this year's lottery. Players from last year's event will be contacted by email to confirm their participation.
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected] and we'll do our best to assist.
We'll see you at Torrey!
Torrey Pines North Information!
The wait is finally over! After many months of construction, the North Course is once again open to the public!
The North Course is open for play from 8 a.m. to noon daily except for Wednesdays when the course is closed for maintenance and recovery. Currently, there will be no early play or twilight play on the North. You can search available tee times using our online reservation system. This schedule will remain in place at least through the conclusion of the Farmers Insurance Open.
We want to thank everyone for their patience during the closure of the North Course these past nine months. We hope you like the redesigned North. We think you will!
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected].
We'll see you on the North!
Course Procedures and Policies
- CHECK IN POLICY: To operate the first tees in a timely manner, all players must check in for their tee times at least 30 minutes prior to their reservation. Players will risk losing their reservation if they do not check in 20 minutes prior to their time.
- PACE OF PLAY POLICY: For the enjoyment of all players, our pace of play policy is strictly enforced. All players are required to keep up with the group in from of them. Early morning players should play in four (4) hours or less. Mid-day or later players should play in four to four and a half hours or less. Please play ready golf.
- Below is a list of things that can help you play a faster, and more enjoyable round. Please check out the PDF document linked below, and help everyone at Torrey Pines enjoy their golf experience.
- PACE OF PLAY (PDF)
The City of San Diego is proud to announce Torrey Pines Golf Course as the future site of the 2021 U.S. Open Championship.
For additional information, please see:
The City Council Recognizes Combined Efforts for U.S. Open Success. View the video.